Workforce Management Analyst- Remote/Work from anywhere
- Job Ref:
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Customer Service
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
As part of our expansion plans as a growing, global organization, UA Brands started its captive center in Pune, India in September 2017 to add IT & ITES support and talent to our corporate teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Primary job function is to use available business volume forecasts to accurately predict future staffing requirements across multiple job functions within the Contact Center, then provide associate specific work schedules to ensure Contact Center service level objectives are met.
The Workforce Management Analyst plays a key role in gathering business requirements, data from multiple sources, and driving Workforce Management practices across all call center operations- with the goal to deliver successful forecasting, scheduling, and intraday management support. This role will interface with all levels of the Operations management team, contact center vendors, and senior leadership. The Workforce Management Analyst is also expected to conduct research and assist by recommending solutions to increase efficiency and reduce overall operating costs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Generates and releases schedules, and participates in the creation and implementation of new scheduling strategies. Takes proactive steps to ensure schedules match the arrival of calls or offline work (email/chat/survey/sms) queues to include recommending solutions to Operations team, adjusting shifts and/or reprioritizing agent activities
- Analyzes and determines best time to conduct off-line activities while maintaining service/productions levels
- Monitors real-time service levels, queue volume, and agent availability to support service level targets. Realigns resources in real-time to optimize coverage and service level needs
- Coordinate the sensible implementation of staff scheduling requests including swaps, PTO approval, leaves of absence; working to maintain a balance between employee needs and volume demands for the Supervisor's ultimate approval
- Maintains documentation of root causes of service level disruption for forecasting accuracy
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports concerning specified departmental staffing, budgeting and efficiency metrics
- Provide accurate and timely reports for monthly performance monitoring
- Performs additional tasks as required or assigned
- Excellent communication, verbal and written; as well as, interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate valuable recommendations and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. (Can easily spot trends)
- Results oriented, motivated and ability to multi-task to drive simultaneous projects
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Workforce Management experience working in an inbound contact center setting
- Prefer experience in a multi-channel business to consumer retail contact center with responsibilities for all current forms of customer contacts, including phone, chat, email, survey response and social media interaction
- Forecasting and scheduling experience working in an inbound contact center setting is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel: Formulas, filters, pivot tables, imports/exports data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of contact center metrics, agent behavioral trends (shrinkage), and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting
- Specific experience working with Contact Center scheduling and forecasting tools required. Experience with either Pipkin's or Calabrio strongly preferred.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
REMOTE – Work from Home
Have workplace flexibility - you’ll work exclusively from the comfort of your home with no commute! Remote employees are expected to be online and available during the core business hours for their team. Company computer equipment provided for business use.
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Company-sponsored medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company-sponsored Life insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Group Personal Accidental insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Gratuity Benefit
- Continuous remote work
- Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Extended Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Paid Vacation / Earned Leave
- Maternity Leave, Compensatory Off Leave, Bereavement Leave, and Paternity Leave as per the applicable norms.
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Regular Recognition, Social Activities, Monthly Events, and Birthday Celebrations – Mandatory Fun
UA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.Apply