Web Developer III - Remote Opportunity
- Job Ref:
- Technology Development
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, global organization. The Remote Developer II/III is responsible for developing both front and back end systems, shall have an in-depth knowledge of the software development process, and shall be expected to contribute during software architecture sessions. This will be a remote opportunity for someone living in one of the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, Ohio, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Looking for candidates that have experience in the following:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web APIs
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Software Development (5-6 years)
- Previous programming experience in eCommerce is a huge plus
- AS/AA or Equivalent (Technology/Math/Science)
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
REMOTE – Work from Home
Have workplace flexibility - you’ll work exclusively from the comfort of your home with no commute! Remote employees are expected to be online and available during the core business hours for their team. Company computer provided for business use.
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Medical and Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Legal Insurance and ID Theft Protection
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free Parking at the Downtown Corporate Office
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.