Warehouse Supervisor, Returns and Quality Control
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
The Returns and Quality Control Supervisor plans, coordinates, and directs the Returns and Quality Control Department program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards and expectations. Responsible for the daily processes involved with receipt, processing and restocking of goods in an accurate and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of Returns and Quality Control Associates; ensures their ability to safely operate; counsels, records, and disciplines as necessary.
- Analyzes and reviews current processes to identify ongoing initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Improve overall customer quality by driving to "root cause" and utilizing lean principles for quality improvements.
- Lead ongoing and special projects in support of customer care and quality management. Lead and work with cross-functional internal teams.
- Maintain a personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the company Returns and Quality goals in an effective and efficient manner. Interview and recommend applicants for hire as Returns and Quality Control Associates.
- Creates and implements quality inspection criteria and procedures.
- Gathers data for analysis and communicates results to internal company management for review and decision making.
- Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and resolution in sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Proven ability to define, drive, and implement goals.
- Self-driven initiative to gain and share a broader knowledge of supply chain.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field preferred, but will accept Associates degree along with proven experience.
- Warehousing, Returns, Customer Service, Inventory Control, or Materials Management in a distribution environment.
- Supervisory experience.
- Previous eCommerce or Distribution environment, preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must repeatedly lift, push, and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- The distribution center is subject to loud noise levels due to mechanical equipment.
- Our Fulfillment Supervisor will often work near moving mechanical parts.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Free Weekly Meal Allowance!
Uniform Advantage introduced the Marketplace into the Lithia Springs Distribution Center. The Marketplace is a benefit available to all employees, which includes a variety of meal, snack, and beverage choices that is restocked 6 days per week. As an added benefit, each associate is provided with a pre-funded account designed to allow for the daily purchase of a meal and a beverage. Another example of Uniform Advantage’s quest to make the Distribution Center, affectionately known as UA-North, a good place to work.
Watch your email − here is what happens next!
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you will get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we are the right fit too.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace!
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply