Warehouse Receiving Associate
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Our Warehouse Team Members serve a dual role to keep our operations running smoothly by picking orders as well as by completing the shipping release and packing of orders. As a Receiving Associate, you will help us support UA Brands customers by receiving, storing, and compiling stock records (goods) in the distribution center.
*** Pay $16.00 hourly***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates various material handling equipment to move or convey shipments from shipping and receiving dock to storage or work area.
- Unloads, checks-in, counts, and sorts incoming products to verify receipt of items on the bill of lading and packing lists
- Examines stock and shipment details to verify conformance to vendor compliance.
- Adheres to stock-to-floor processes promptly, including 24-hour dock to stock time on backorder shipments and 48-hour on all others.
- Accurately receives all packing lists according to the created purchase order.
- Assists with proper product procedures, such as bagging, labeling, and boxing.
- Follows approved methods of storage, identification, and stock location.
- Ability to learn and retain information related to company products.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Ability to assist and recognize items that require the use of problem-solving skills.
- Able to listen and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate multiple types of material handling equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must repeatedly lift, push, and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- The distribution center is subject to loud noise levels due to mechanical equipment.
- Our Fulfillment Supervisor will often work near moving mechanical parts.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Free Weekly Meal Allowance!
Uniform Advantage introduced the Marketplace into the Lithia Springs Distribution Center. The Marketplace is a benefit available to all employees, which includes a variety of meal, snack, and beverage choices that is restocked 6 days per week. As an added benefit, each associate is provided with a pre-funded account designed to allow for the daily purchase of a meal and a beverage. Another example of Uniform Advantage’s quest to make the Distribution Center, affectionately known as UA-North, a good place to work.
Watch your email − here is what happens next!
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you will get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we are the right fit too.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace!
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply