Warehouse - Fulfillment Operations Administrator
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As our Fulfillment Operations Administrator, you’ll provide administrative assistance for the fulfillment of customer orders in our E-Commerce operation. This is a critical role in the success of the operation and overall customer experience! Our ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize work, and a sense of urgency in handling customer requests.
This is more than a job...it’s your chance to grow. UA Brands operates six divisions that design, manufacture, warehouse, and sell uniforms to hard-working employees at clinics, hospitals, restaurants, schools, hotels, cruise lines, and other workplaces around the world. We believe in helping our deserving employees reach their full potential. You'll work directly with managers who will take a real interest in your future. You’ll meet many fellow UA Brands employees who have grown along with us and were promoted to higher-level responsibilities and supervisory positions. If you’re hard-working and do a great job, you can be one of them!
*** Pay $16.50 hourly***
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as needed
You're still reading this, so it seems like you are pretty interested. How does a workday like this sound to you?.
- Process invoices waves, print required documentation, sort required documentation, and release in an efficient and timely manner to the production floor.
- Communicate with customers, both internal and external customers, via phone and email communications.
- Research customer service issues throughout processing stages while interacting with internal customers, shipping carriers, and corporate partners.
- Process order modifications and adjust required shipment level requests as communicated.
- Research and resolve inventory discrepancies causing rejected invoices from processing through the Warehouse Management Software. This activity may include, but not limited to, cycle counting inventory and collecting country of origin data on inventory.
- Create Commercial Invoices and Country of Origin Documents, as required, for all International Shipments.
- Manage and research the International On Hold report daily to ensure proper service level shipments.
- Research and resolve invoices within multiple stages of processing within the Warehouse Management Software.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of required supplies through a physical bi-weekly inventory of all supplies within the department and upload inventory levels into the WMS.
- Monitor work processes of internal departments to make determinations of work release and invoice issue resolution.
- Intermediate PC skills including proficient typing, mouse usage, and account navigation.
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office software; Excel and Word specifically.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and interpret data in routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations in a professional manner; strong customer service skills.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be 18 or older
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an ECommerce distribution facility.
- 1-2 years of experience in decision-making and analytical capabilities.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous compensation and benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family.
Check out our UA Total Rewards that make us such a great place to work:
- Very competitive base pay with opportunity for annual increases based on performance
- Evening ($.75/hour) and Weekend ($1.00/hour) Shift Differentials
- Regular opportunities to work overtime and earn special bonuses
Comprehensive Benefits to meet the needs of you and your family:
Full-time employees eligible for:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Generous Time Off Benefits: 7 Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time, and Bonus Day Off in addition to up to 10 Days Paid Time Off for vacation/personal/incidental illness
- Free Paid Meals through our onsite Marketplace
Full-time and Part-Time employees eligible for:
- Free workwear and safety gear
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employer matches on 401(k) plan retirement contributions
- Supplemental benefit programs including accident, critical illness and hospital care insurances, auto and home insurance, legal assistance, pet insurance, and Identity protection program
For more information about our extensive benefits and eligibility requirements, click here.
Career Development Opportunities:
Growing companies grow talent from within. Successful performance, reliability, professional conduct, and a desire to develop your skills and career can result in consistent opportunities for promotion.
Each of our departments has: Team Leads, Supervisors and Managers
We offer on-the-job training and leadership development – come grow with us!Apply