- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
The Quality Supervisor will assure inbound quality audits are executed to UA quality standards and processes in a timely manner. Oversee and audit the audits of the QC auditor team and provide training to new and existing team members. Take the lead on special quality projects with accuracy and in a timely manner. Ensure accurate quality data integrity is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise quality control auditors' performance, daily activities, coaches/counsels, and records and provides discipline as necessary. Maintains time and Production records.
- Performs quality statistical audits of the audit team for every inbound container. When possible or needed, execute audits of inbound shipments.
- Lead special quality projects through AQL analysis of inventory, perform audits to AQL for special projects, and report outcomes for decision tree.
- Monitoring Power BI data for data integrity.
- Perform audit of the outbound audit as identified on ASN and communicate those results to SR Quality Manager UA.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Must be willing to operate powered equipment.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits, allowing you to customize a benefits package that addresses your health and financial needs.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care, and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free work “uniform” tops provided
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we seek individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.Apply
Advanced SearchSearch Jobs
Warehouse & Distribution
- Search All Categories
- Accounting and Finance Jobs
- Administrative and Clerical Jobs
- Art and Graphic Design Jobs
- Corporate Operations and Project Management Office Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Fashion Design & Development Jobs
- Sales and Business Development Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Marketing & Digital E-Commerce Jobs
- Merchandise Buyer Jobs
- Merchandise Planning Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Risk Management Jobs
- Sourcing, Production and Quality Jobs
- Technology Development Jobs
- Technology Support Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Jobs
- Returning Users
- View All Jobs
- Susan Masimore CEO, Uniform Advantage
Follow UA Brands on Social MediaThis section contains content aggregated from UA Brands social media accounts. As a result of the different sources and the plug-in used to aggregate them, there will more than likely be some accessibility issues in this section. These posts can also be found directly on our facebook page, here.
If you like what you’ve heard about us so far and believe you’re exactly the ambitious, self-motivated professional we need, we’d love to meet you!