Supervisor, Fulfillment (Salary - $47,000 - $70,000 Annually)
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Warehouse Area Supervisor - Order Selection assists the Warehouse Area Manager - Order Selection in planning, coordinating, and directing the fulfillment process designed to ensure continuous customer satisfaction consistent with the established standards through supervision of production schedules and subordinates.
• Provides direct daily leadership of Fulfillment Associates to ensure the safe, clean, and efficient operation of the fulfillment department.
• Applies sound communication and motivational techniques in supervising and coaching employees.
• Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods and quality of the product.
• Constantly reviews work in their area to identify and eliminate waste through process improvement.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
• Maintains time and production records.
• Responsible for department opening and closing duties.
IT’S A PHYSICAL JOB
• Walk up to 5 miles a day
• Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time
• Crouch, kneel or crawl (occasionally)
• Lift, push or pull up to 40 pounds
• Be able to handle noisy conditions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• Prior Supervisor experience, 2-5 years is a MUST.
• Prior Experience as a Production Supervisor is a plus.
• Prior Experience in a Distribution Facility is a plus.
• Prior experience in an E-commerce Fulfillment Operation is a plus.
• Saturday and Sunday availability is required
• Organizational Skills
• Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Forklift Certified is a plus
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
• Free Weekly Meal Allowance @The Marketplace!
o Onsite self-service café: Full-Time Team Members get a weekly allowance of $35 for free meals and snacks
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage
• Life/AD&D Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
• Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
• Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
• Accident, Hospital Care and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Time Off – Life Balance
• Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
• Employee Discount Program
• Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
• Free work “uniform” tops provided
• Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
• See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.Apply