- Job Ref:
- 1545 E Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Uniform Advantage / UA Brands is seeking a Store Manger for our Fort Lauderdale, FL store location:
Discover your perfect opportunity at Uniform Advantage, helping nurses, therapists and many other healthcare professionals find the fashionable, comfortable apparel they need.
You’ll spearhead both big-picture strategic goals and day-to-day operations: generating sales; growing market share; ensuring exceptional service; and partnering with customers to build long-term business relationships.
- Competitive hourly base pay plus commission. Estimated Annual Compensation of $55k
- PLUS SIGNIFICANT BONUS-- Full Time employees are eligible for a $3,000 bonus payout after 9 months of employment.
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus Day Off (BDO)
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employee merchandise discounts
- Uniform and new shoes provided
- Referral Program: Get paid to work with friends!
- Fun events for employees at the stores!
Full Time associates work 40 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting all revenue sales goals established by the company, as you maximize profit and minimize cost.
- Ensuring an exceptional level of customer service in keeping with our Uniform Advantage brand image and reputation.
- Serving as a role model for leadership to your team: demonstrating strong planning and organization; goal setting and achievement; professional communication; and motivating guidance and recognition.
- Expanding your store team's skills and performance through effective recruitment and hiring; training; coaching and guidance; perceptive employee evaluations; and consistent, fair disciplinary practices that follow company standards.
- Merchandising your store to maximize its appeal to customers, following all UA visual presentation standards.
- Collaborating with Retail Purchasing to ensure that your store's assortment best complements your customer mix
- Managing all aspect of your store’s day-to-day operations including, but not limited to: scheduling work coverage; auditing employee performance; and ensuring that the store is well-maintained, clean and stocked for shopping at all times.
- Increasing profitability by reducing shrink, payroll and expense control, as well as following all Loss Prevention directives.
- Identifying areas of business concern; creating action plans; and following through on all details to solve problems.
- Serving as a friendly, approachable and supportive resource for both staff and customers.
- Traveling as needed (up to 25%) to visit key accounts in the area; set up off-site “traveling stores”; and make daily bank deposits. (A valid driver’s license and active automobile insurance policy is required.)
- Supervisory skills, including strong organizational and professional communications abilities.
- Self-starter: detail-oriented and able to follow through on needed tasks promptly.
- Windows system computer literacy: training on internal POS will be provided.
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Office proficiency; 40+ wpm typing speed, with special knowledge of Excel 2007, a plus.
- Multi-tasking ability: able to handle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to accommodate our opening/closing shifts. Store operating hours may change based on business needs.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and online assessment.
Physical demands needed to successfully perform the position include the ability to:
- Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Wear safety equipment including face mask, face shield, and gloves.
- Use hands/arms to reach for and handle merchandise, boxes, cleaning supplies and other items.
- Sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- There may also be brief periods of outside work. This could include assisting customers in transferring boxes to/from vehicles, as well as setting up, overseeing and working a ‘traveling store”. This is an offsite service we provide that brings merchandise selection and fitting services right to a client’s hospital, office or other place of business.
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Now Open • Mon-Sat 10a - 8p • Sun 12p - 5p