Sr, AX Developer- Remote
- Job Ref:
- Technology Development
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
UA Brands seeks a Senior MS Dynamics 2012 R3 AX Developer with experience creating technical ERP requirements and building solutions to support Microsoft Dynamics AX modules to meet the business requirements. Candidate will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to build solutions while providing technical guidance, system development, best practices, and operational support. The candidate will provide analysis, design, and development of AX custom functionality, support existing business functionality, technical assistance to existing in-house AX developers and work alongside senior management to achieve business goals. The candidate needs to be proficient in Application Integration Framework (AIF) and SQL Server. Candidate will be expected to participate in routine software deployments to various environments and configure Dynamics AX Add-ons. Candidate will provide technical know-how and manage relationships within the context of individual role. The successful candidate will participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a structured development schedule. Candidate should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources. This will be a remote opportunity for someone residing in the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, Ohio, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin. If residing in Florida it will be Hybrid 2 days per week
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Will develop AX 2012 R3 code (X++)
- Write new and enhance existing AIF services
- Debugging: using tools like trace parser, SQL profiler.
- Customizing or building Forms, Tables, SSRS reports. The Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer will have Technical Systems Analysis and MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP implementation documentation a plus
- Code promotion and SQL activities. Experience testing, quality assurance, and written documentation
- Communicating with all stakeholders in regards to current and future projects
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in MS Dynamics AX ERP software system support experienced Enterprise Application Development X++
- Operational Support Experience supporting Sales, Purchasing, and Accounting preferred.
- Experience in the eCommerce domain will be preferred.
- Functional knowledge of AP, AR, Retail, Inventory, call center module.
- Well-versed with technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent analytical, creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- API integration
- Strong drive and excellent work ethics
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
REMOTE – Work from Home
Have workplace flexibility - you’ll work exclusively from the comfort of your home with no commute! Remote employees are expected to be online and available during the core business hours for their team. Company computer equipment provided for business use.
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Medical and Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Legal Insurance and ID Theft Protection
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free Parking at the Downtown Corporate Office
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.