Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist-Remote
- Job Ref:
- San Jose, CR
- Human Resources
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Uniform Advantage Brands (UA Brands) is seeking an experienced talent acquisition professional with a passion for delivering talent solutions in a fast paced, high touch environment. As an integral member of our global HR team based in Costa Rica, our Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist will work on end-to-end talent sourcing to penetrate appropriate labor markets and develop robust candidate pipelines, supporting a variety of market and functional specific roles (up to and including leadership level searches) as well as collaborate with HR Business Partners to design and execute strategic sourcing/recruitment plans for specific talent needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leveraging technology, market research and analytics, execute proactive candidate sourcing to reach passive candidates (cold calling, networking, identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, job board mining, etc.) for key roles and markets.
- Perform initial candidate assessments, determine qualifications, and fit and present candidate slates to recruiters for assigned opportunities.
- Sell UA Brand’s employee value proposition in a compelling way to attract top talent
- Develop, analyze, and report on key metrics to drive improvement of overall sourcing and selection practices.
- Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence, and talent demographics as appropriate to enable HR team and hiring managers to be best informed on industry trends.
- Effectively manage budgeted resources for candidate attraction—sponsored job postings, virtual job fairs, social media postings/SEO.
- Research and develop recommendations to establishing partnerships with 3rd party talent providers (temporary agencies, search firms, etc) as well as educational and vocational training educational institutions.
Required Skills Including Systems Applications/Software Utilized:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- In-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research related to talent acquisition.
- High level of knowledge/demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of optimizing ATS applications; UKG preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Emotional Intelligence; Comfort in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) required-, Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or similar.
- 5+ years of passive candidate sourcing/full cycle recruiting experience up to and including senior leader level searches delivering end to end sourcing strategies within an in-house or RPO environment.
- Extensive experience creating/maintaining talent pools for current and future openings.
- Extensive experience leveraging online recruiting resources, such as social media, niche job boards, associations, LinkedIn, ATS (UKG), etc.