Senior Software Developer
- Job Ref:
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Technology Development
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
• Object Oriented Programming
• ASP.Net Web APIs
• Software Development (4+ years)
• Previous programming experience in eCommerce is a huge plus.
• B.E/B. Tech or MCA/MCS/MSC-Comp Sci equivalent degree in Information Systems, or related field.
Why UA Brands
Over the past 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel at great values, long-lasting product performance, and above all, strong customer satisfaction. We treat customers warmly, respectfully, and fairly. Always striving to surpass their expectations. Since its inception as a single uniform store in 1985, UA Brands has expanded to include:
- 28 boutique retail locations in 9 states of the USA.
- Multiple E-commerce websites and catalogs.
- Centrally located 186,000 Sq. Feet Distribution center serving our international customer base.
- Global operations for supply chain sourcing, production, and business support.
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
What We Offer:
- Flexible schedules.
- Employee Health and Wellness:
- Company-sponsored medical and insurance benefits for employees and their immediate family members.
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fun events for employees.
- Company-sponsored outings.
- E-Learning opportunities for employees.