- Job Ref:
- San Jose, CR
- Accounting and Finance
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
UA (Uniform Advantage) Brands is hiring a data-driven, analytical Corporate Senior Accountant to join the team!
The Senior Accountant’s primary purpose is to provide accounting services, financial analysis, and the preparation of financial statements and other management reports.
This is a Remote Work Opportunity.
- Prepare and reconcile general ledger entries, subsidiary records, and schedules, includes coordinating and performing period end closings; managing month-end and year-end cut off accounting issues.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card accounts.
- Prepare, review and file sales and use tax returns (multistate) including application of use tax.
- Compile and prepare reports and records required by organizations other than management. Examples include accounting and reporting for operating leases, property taxes and business licenses.
- Review and process expense reports through Concur.
- Compile internal analyses and reports for management.
- Other business and accounting duties as encountered and according to business needs.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is required for this position. Must demonstrate the ability to read, speak, and write in English
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Dynamics AX system experience a plus
- Retail Pro – Retail Management System
- Concur - Expense Management Software
- Business Objects - Business Intelligence software
- Experience with enterprise-level ERP system
- Ability to work under time constraints and establish, coordinate, and meet departmental deadlines
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects to meet designated deadlines required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Confidentiality and discretion required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- A minimum of three years related general ledger accounting experience
- Ecommerce or retail experience a plus
- Tax return preparation and knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.