SEM Analyst - Remote/Work from anywhere
- Job Ref:
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Marketing & Digital E-Commerce
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
As part of our expansion plans as a growing, global organization, UA Brands started its captive center in Pune, India in September 2017 to add IT & ITES support and talent to our corporate teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Analyst's primary responsibility is to support the SEM Manager to create, optimize and execute our customer acquisition marketing plan, focusing on PPC (pay per click) and Display Advertising for our various websites.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Works with the SEM Manager to manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines, including bid adjustments, keyword research, budget management, and optimization.
- Update Weekly/ Monthly Reports.
- Presents paid search, display, PLA’s and remarketing recommendations to upper management.
- Provide consumer, competitor and vertical insight as required to support the search strategy.
- Help develop new ad copy for A/B testing.
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Knowledge and/or Prior PPC (Pay Per Click) Management experience.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
REMOTE – Work from Home
Have workplace flexibility - you’ll work exclusively from the comfort of your home with no commute! Remote employees are expected to be online and available during the core business hours for their team. Company computer equipment provided for business use.
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Company-sponsored medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company-sponsored Life insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Group Personal Accidental insurance for employee
- Company-sponsored Gratuity Benefit
- Continuous remote work
- Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Extended Hardship Allowance: Paid over and above the employees’ monthly salary
- Paid Vacation / Earned Leave
- Maternity Leave, Compensatory Off Leave, Bereavement Leave, and Paternity Leave as per the applicable norms.
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Regular Recognition, Social Activities, Monthly Events, and Birthday Celebrations – Mandatory Fun
UA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.Apply