- Job Ref:
- 494 W S R 436, Altamonte Springs, FL
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Helping heroes makes you one too.
This is your chance! Helping nurses, therapists, veterinarians and other healthcare professionals feel comfortable and look great as they work miracles large and small.
Become a Full-time Key Holder for Uniform Advantage in Altamonte Springs, FL.
Sound good? It gets better.
- Base pay starting at $13.00 an hour
- You’ll be eligible for a $3,000 bonus after 9 months
- $250 bonus for referring a friend to work at Uniform Advantage
- Full-time working 40 hours a week
Plenty of benefits too.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus Day Off (BDO)
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Work uniforms and new shoes provided
- 35% employee merchandise discount
- Fun events for employees
All for treating customers the way you’d want to be treated.
- Embrace UA’s Customer Service Standards
- Be the friendliest product expert ever
- Learn and understand customer needs and answer questions
- Process sales and returns efficiently – getting customers on their way quickly
Key Holders are first in, last out.
You have the keys – the store can’t open or close without you.
- If opening, you arrive first and do what’s needed to open on time – including banking and tidying
- If closing the store, you’re last to leave – completing closing procedures and leaving the store in good shape for the next morning
- You might also prepare displays, mark sale prices or do basic cleaning
Our “must haves.”
- A friendly, energetic personality
- Be cool – handle multiple customers and projects without getting ruffled
- Flexibility to get there early or stay late as the job requires
- Pass our online assessment, a background check and drug test
Be up to the physical challenge.
- Walk and stand for long periods of time
- Use hands and arms to reach for and handle merchandise, boxes, cleaning supplies and other items
- Sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds
- Safety measures to help protect staff and customers through COVID-19
- Occasionally work offsite at “pop-up” stores at client hospitals or offices
A little more about working with us.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you’ll be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and seek individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Last but not least.
UA is a drug-free workplace.
Want to check out the store? Stop by.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Mon-Sat 10a - 8p • Sun 12p - 6p