- Job Ref:
- 1496 A Church St, Decatur, GA 30030
We’re seeking a Retail Sales Associate II for our Decatur, GA store location:
Discover your perfect opportunity at Uniform Advantage, helping nurses, therapists and many other healthcare professionals find the fashionable, comfortable apparel they need.
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus Day Off (BDO)
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employee merchandise discounts
- Uniform and new shoes provided
- Referral Program: Get paid to work with friends!
- Fun events for employees at the stores!
***Pay $9.25 hourly*** plus monthly bonus opportunity based on sales and customer service!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll provide friendly, expert service to our customers, based upon our Non-Negotiable Customer Service Standards.
- You’ll ask insightful questions to understand your customers’ needs; assist them in locating the best solutions; answer their product and service questions; and process all forms of transactions, including payment, returns and more via our POS system.
- Sales Associate II performs other tasks, as assigned, such as stocking racks with merchandise; marking sale/clearance prices; preparing displays and basic cleaning duties. Sales Associate II are reliable self-starters and team players that are able to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Basic Windows system computer literacy: training on internal POS will be provided.
- Friendly, energetic and self-managed personality.
- Multi-tasking ability: able to handle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to accommodate our opening/closing shifts.
- Completion of criminal background check and online assessment.
Physical demands needed to successfully perform the position include the ability to:
- Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Wear safety equipment including face mask, face shield, and gloves.
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- There may also be brief periods of outside work: assisting management or customers in transferring boxes to/from vehicles. Occasionally, Sales Associates may work a ‘traveling store’ event, where merchandise is sold at an area hospital, office or other facility.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Retail sales or related experience preferred.
- An average 1 year tenure in previous jobs. (Qualified students are exempt from this requirement.)
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
(In Suburban Plaza on North Decatur Road between Church St. and Scott Blvd. )
1496-A Church St.
Decatur, GA 30030