Sales Account Executive
- Job Ref:
- San Jose, CR
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
The Sales Account Executive will obtain and cultivate new accounts through incoming leads, social selling, pipeline management. The position is accountable for meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue, gross profit, and sales goals. This position is required to take an aggressive approach to business development. They take an active role in learning the uniform business and maintaining an understanding of the markets and industries UA serves.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize sales opportunities through the conversion of incoming leads, social selling, networking at various events, client visits, and pipeline management
- Demonstrate an understanding of UA’s pricing, administrative procedures (SOPs), and organization to effectively implement client solutions in a timely fashion
- Conduct competitive market analysis and maintain a current understanding of competitor’s service, solutions, and price offerings
- Target business-focused selling efforts. Must understand customer’s business and buying traits
- Show leadership success by demonstrating an ability to listen and respond to a wide variety of requests
- Establish and maintain effective communication /cooperation/coordination with various internal departments and team members
Required Skills Including Systems Applications/Software Utilized
- Consultative selling with ability to close sales
- Verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of CRM – specifically SalesForce.com
- Must be fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree preferred. General business, marketing.
- Relevant B2B telephone sales experience with a strong track record of achievement
- Experience establishing rapport and building relationships in a sales environment
- Experience using MS Office and internet
- Strong sales aptitude
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.