- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
We now offer Retention Bonuses of up to $1,500 for full-time opportunities and $750 for part-time opportunities.
Our division, Uniform Advantage, is one of America’s leading uniform companies and has been in business for 30 years. We operate six divisions that design, manufacture, warehouse, and sell uniforms to hard-working employees at clinics, hospitals, restaurants, schools, hotels, cruise lines, and other workplaces around the world.
We’re seeking a Returns Associate / Processor for our Lithia Springs, GA Distribution Center:
Join us at our busy warehouse, located about 20 minutes outside Atlanta. As a Returns Associate, you’ll help us support UA Brands customers by processing their returned or exchanged merchandise shipments and handling other service needs, as assigned.
This is more than a job, it’s your chance to grow!
We believe in helping our deserving employees reach their full potential. As a Returns Associate, you’ll have the chance to cross-train on jobs you haven’t done before. This helps you add valuable new skills that can increase your earnings and help you move up in the company. You’ll work side by side with managers who will take a real interest in your future. You’ll meet many fellow UA Brand employees who have grown along with us and were promoted to higher-level responsibilities and supervisory positions. If you’re hard-working and do a great job, you can be one of them!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Returns Associates are responsible for handling all needed return department processes. These include mail sorting, package opening; materials handling; product refurbishing, product restocking, and vendor returns.
- Conducting detailed, accurate quality control: verifying the condition of all items returned by comparing them to the original shipment packing slip and documenting damaged product, as per company procedures.
- Filing and retrieving organizational documents, records, and reports.
- Processing credit and exchange orders.
- Communicating well with fellow employees; sharing important information and listening to their needs to build a productive, cooperative team-oriented environment
- Ability to listen to job requests; complete tasks in a friendly, service-oriented manner; and make sure our customers are satisfied.
- Ability to file documents accurately using alphabetical or numeric filing systems.
- Ability to read UPS, FedEx, and USPS labels to distinguish and process each differently, as per company procedures.
- Relevant experience in a distribution center operation, preferably in a catalog, internet, or apparel business is a plus.
- Computer processing & data entry skills required.
- Must be 18 or over.
- Physical demands needed to successfully perform the position include the ability to
- Walk and stand for long periods.
- Use hands/arms to reach for and handle merchandise and materials. Sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly lift, push and/or pull up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 20 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your Work Environment
- You’ll experience moderate noise levels from the distribution center’s mechanical and computer equipment.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Uniform Advantage introduced the Marketplace into the Lithia Springs Distribution Center. The Marketplace is a benefit available to all employees, which includes a variety of meal, snack, and beverage choices that is restocked 6 days per week. As an added benefit, each associate is provided with a pre-funded account designed to allow for the daily purchase of a meal and a beverage. Another example of Uniform Advantage’s quest to make the Distribution Center, affectionately known as UA-North, a good place to work.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply