- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Now hiring! Warehouse Returns Associates at Uniform Advantage (UAN)
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Returns Associate you take pride in doing a job well and helping your warehouse team members, without needing constant supervision. You’re looking for a company, like UA Brands, that will respect and reward your dedication with opportunities for growth and promotions.
HERE’S THE GOOD STUFF
- Base pay starts at $16.50 an hour
- Shift 4:00 AM to 12:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Earn $.75 more/hour for evening shifts
- Earn $1.00 more/hour for weekend shifts
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as needed
- Free Weekly Meal Allowance @The Marketplace!
- Onsite self-service café:
- Full-Time Team Members get a weekly allowance of $35 for free meals and snacksWhat you’ll do
- Returns Associates are responsible for handling all needed return department processes. These include mail sorting, package opening; materials handling; product refurbishing, product restocking, and vendor returns.
- Conducting detailed, accurate quality control: verifying the condition of all items returned by comparing them to the original shipment packing slip and documenting damaged product, as per company procedures.
- Filing and retrieving organizational documents, records, and reports.
- Processing credit and exchange orders.
What you’ll bring
- Relevant experience in a distribution center operation, preferably in a catalog, internet, or apparel business is a plus.
- Ability to listen to job requests; complete tasks in a friendly, service-oriented manner; and make sure our customers are satisfied.
- Ability to file documents accurately using alphabetical or numeric filing systems.
- Ability to read UPS, FedEx, and USPS labels to distinguish and process each differently, as per company procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees; sharing important information and listening to their needs to build a productive, cooperative team-oriented environment.
It’s a physical job
- Walk up to 5 miles a day
- Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time
- Crouch, kneel or crawl (occasionally)
- Lift, push or pull up to 40 pounds
- Be able to handle noisy conditions
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free work “uniform” tops provided
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.Apply