Retail Sales Associate
- Job Ref:
- 517 S Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, SC
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
UA Brands/Uniform Advantage is seeking a Full Time or Part Time Key Holder for our Greenville, SC store location:
Discover your perfect opportunity at Uniform Advantage, helping nurses, therapists and many other healthcare professionals find the fashionable, comfortable apparel they need.
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling: Willing to work around your individualized scheduling needs!
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (Full Time)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Bonus Day Off (Full Time)
- 401k plan with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employee merchandise discounts
- Uniform and new shoes provided
- Referral Program: Get paid to work with friends!
- Fun events for employees at the stores!
***Pay $12.00 hourly*** plus monthly bonus opportunity based on sales and customer service!
Full Time associates work 40 hours per week.
Part Time associates work 20-25 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll provide friendly, expert service to our customers, based upon our Non-Negotiable Customer Service Standards.
- You’ll ask insightful questions to understand your customers’ needs; assist them in locating the best solutions; answer their product and service questions; and process all forms of transactions as a cashier, including payment, returns and more via our POS system.
Key Holder Opening/Closing Responsibilities:
- You will be given keys to the store and codes to disarm and activate the store alarm system. Prepare the store for the business day and to complete closing procedures.
- If opening the store, you may be required to complete any maintenance tasks needed; take deposits to the bank prior to opening; and get change.
- If closing the store, you’ll complete all settlements for the day’s business, including credit card reconciliation, closing reporting, and preparing the bank deposit.
- You’ll also handle other store responsibilities, as needed, including: marking sale/clearance prices; preparing displays; and basic cleaning.
- Friendly, energetic and self-managed personality.
- Multi-tasking ability: able to handle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to accommodate our opening/closing shifts. Store operating hours may change based on business needs.
- Completion of criminal background check and online assessment.
Physical demands needed to successfully perform the position include the ability to:
- Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Wear safety equipment including face mask, face shield, and gloves.
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- There may also be brief periods of outside work: assisting management or customers in transferring boxes to/from vehicles. Occasionally, Sales Associates may work a ‘traveling store’ event, where merchandise is sold at an area hospital, office or other facility.
UA Brands is a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
(Across from Greenville Tech's Main (Barton) Campus)
517 S. Pleasantburg Dr.
Greenville, SC 29607
Mon-Sat 9-7 • Sun 12-5