- Job Ref:
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Technology Development
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Review functional specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional test scenarios & cases.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test scenarios/cases and other test artifacts like test data, data validation and automated scripts.
- Perform functional + regression testing.
- Strong working experience in bug tracking tools like Jira/Bugzilla.
- Working experience in Web / Mobile application testing.
- Ability to execute test cases across browsers (IE/Firefox/Chrome/Safari) and devices (Desktop/mobile (Android/iOS)/Tablet) in different resolutions.
- Ability to consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze & report results in a timely manner.
- Write SQL Queries involving joins (to identify test data or confirm test results).
- Excellent communication skills needed to effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
- Retesting software corrections to ensure problems are resolved, ensuring implementation of resolutions or workarounds for defects performing regression and integration testing prior to releases.
- Apply knowledge of QA Methodologies and standard processes to improve quality of the product/application.
- Strong knowledge of QA Methodology, tools and Processes.
- Hands on experience with testing web applications across various devices including desktop, tablet, mobile and widescreen etc. (preferred).
- Aptitude for writing concise test cases and defect/bug/issue.
- Hands on experience with JIRA or any other tool used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management etc.
- Experience in writing SQL queries (e.g. Joins).
- Strong understanding of the SDLC, STLC.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies like HTML, CSS etc.
- Hands on experience in API Testing (Functional + Automation) will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with Selenium WebDriver (preferably using Python / Java) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Python/Java (Preferred).
- Knowledge of Performance Testing tool like JMeter will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with any IDEs like Eclipse, Visual Studio.
- Basic Knowledge of deployment and continuous integration tools is preferred.