MS Dynamics AX Developer (Work From Home during Covid-19)
- Job Ref:
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Technology Development
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
UA Brands seeks a Developer-Dynamics AX with experience creating technical ERP requirements and building solutions to support Microsoft Dynamics AX modules to meet the business requirements. You will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to build solutions while providing technical guidance, system development best practices, and operational support. This developer will provide analysis, design, and development of AX custom functionality, develop and update SSRS reports, Application Integration Framework, proficient with SQL Server, Data Migration Framework, and Enterprise Portal basics. You will configure Dynamics AX Add-ons, assist in maintaining the Dynamics AX environment. You will provide technical know-how & manage relationships within the context of individual role.
- Should possess the working knowledge of X++(must have), Application integration framework (must have), DIXF and Creating custom web services, SQL
- Good at debugging skills using tools like trace parser, SQL profiler.
- Sound knowledge of the Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Inventory management, Product Information, Call center modules of AX 2012 R3
- Technical expertise in customizing or building Forms, Tables, SSRS reports.
- Should have handled the code promotion and SQL activities.
- Should possess working knowledge of the EDI integration.
- Sound knowledge in security roles and administration.
- Prioritize and schedule assignments to meet team deadlines and goals.
- Share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Must be able to interact well with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow-up.
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer will have Technical Systems Analysis and MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP implementation documentation a plus.
- Preparation of functional specification for key stakeholder customizations required for MS AX ERP system stabilization.
- Experience testing, quality assurance, and written documentation
- 2+ years of experience in MS Dynamics AX ERP software system support experienced Enterprise Application Development X++
- Operational Support Experience supporting Sales, Purchasing, and Accounting preferred.
- Experience in the eCommerce domain will be preferred.
- Functional knowledge of AP, AR, Retail, Inventory, call center module.
- Dynamics certification is highly desired.
- Well-versed with technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent analytical, creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- API integration.
- Strong drive and excellent work ethics.
Why UA Brands
Over the past 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel at great values, long-lasting product performance, and above all, strong customer satisfaction. We treat customers warmly, respectfully, and fairly. Always striving to surpass their expectations. Since its inception as a single uniform store in 1985, UA Brands has expanded to include:
- 28 boutique retail locations in 9 states of the USA.
- Multiple E-commerce websites and catalogs.
- Centrally located 186,000 Sq. Feet Distribution center serving our international customer base.
- Global operations for supply chain sourcing, production, and business support.
UA Brands is a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
What We Offer:
- Flexible schedules.
- Employee Health and Wellness:
- Company-sponsored medical and insurance benefits for employees and their immediate family members.
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Company sponsored Covid-19 vaccination.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Completion Gift Program.
- Fun events for employees.
- Company-sponsored outings.
- E-Learning opportunities for employees.