Manager, Embroidery Production
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
We now offer Retention Bonuses of up to $1,500 for full-time opportunities and $750 for part-time opportunities.
The Embroidery Production Manager is responsible for supervising all aspects of the company’s embroidery facility within the distribution center. This position will report to the VP of Operations and directly supervise a staff of up to 40 to 50 Associates working with Embroidery Operators, Designers staff within the customization facility. The purpose of this position is to provide skilled “on-the-floor” decision-making and production planning responsibility in the specific areas of embroidery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the Production Planning and Execution of work for the Embroidery Department
- Supervises the production of customized orders on the shop floor. The process entails the acquisition of work-orders; establishing embroidery routines according to the production schedule; monitoring employee efficiency and quality.
- Manages the quality control for the fulfillment process by ensuring that all packages are quality checked and products are verified before packing, and random package inspections are conducted on orders.
- Accomplishing manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all equipment and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures, performs daily audits of production floor and equipment organization, and cleanliness proactively addresses housekeeping issues on the production floor.
- Skilled in a broad spectrum of apparel decoration equipment and software to include: Melco single and Baradun multi-head embroidery machines and Design Shop digitizing software.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Position requires independent judgment in decisions relating to personnel management.
- Strong work ethic, including team and goal orientation.
- The position requires excellent leadership skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email.
- Must be 18 or over.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Uniform Advantage introduced the Marketplace into the Lithia Springs Distribution Center. The Marketplace is a benefit available to all employees, that includes a variety of meal, snack, and beverage choices that is restocked 6 days per week. As an added benefit, each associate is provided with a pre-funded account designed to allow for the daily purchase of a meal and a beverage. Another example of Uniform Advantage’s quest to make the Distribution Center, affectionately known as UA-North, a good place to work.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply