- Job Ref:
- 494 W S R 436, Altamonte Springs, FL
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is your chance! Helping nurses, therapists, veterinarians and other healthcare professionals feel comfortable and look great as they work miracles large and small.
Become a Full-time Key Holder for Uniform Advantage in Altamonte Springs, FL.
HERE’S THE GOOD STUFF
- Base pay starting at $14.00 an hour
- $250 bonus for referring a friend to work at Uniform Advantage
- Full-time working 40 hours a week
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Embrace UA’s Customer Service Standards
- Be the friendliest product expert ever
- Learn and understand customer needs and answer questions
- Process sales and returns efficiently – getting customers on their way quickly
- You have the keys – the store can’t open or close without you
- If opening, you arrive first and do what’s needed to open on time – including banking and tidying
- If closing the store, you’re last to leave – completing closing procedures and leaving the store in good shape for the next morning
- You might also prepare displays, mark sale prices or do basic cleaning
OUR “MUST HAVES”
- A friendly, energetic personality
- Be cool – handle multiple customers and projects without getting ruffled
- Flexibility to get there early or stay late as the job requires
- Pass our online assessment, a background check and drug test
- Must be 18 or over with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of retail sales or related experience.
IT’S A PHYSICAL JOB
- Walk and stand for long periods of time
- Use hands and arms to reach for and handle merchandise, boxes, cleaning supplies and other items
- Sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds
- Safety measures to help protect staff and customers through COVID-19
- Occasionally work offsite at “pop-up” stores at client hospitals or offices
Plenty of benefits too.
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage (full time employees)
- Self-Care Matters! We offer an Employee Assistance Program – self-care and support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance (full time employees)
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program - 35% employee merchandise discount
- Work uniforms and new shoes provided
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Want to check out the store? Stop by.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Mon-Sat 10a - 8p • Sun 12p - 6p