- Job Ref:
- 2257 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Full-time Key Holder, you’ll play a major role in creating happy customers by treating customers the way you’d want to be treated.
Helping heroes makes you one too. This is your chance! Helping nurses, therapists, veterinarians, and other healthcare professionals feel comfortable and look great as they work miracles large and small.
HERE’S THE GOOD STUFF
- Base pay starts at $15.00 an hour
- Weekly bonus opportunity: earn up to an extra $100 every month for reaching store goals!
- Monthly store and individual contests to win prizes!
- Individual SPIFFs to earn extra $!
- $250 bonus for referring a friend to work at Uniform Advantage
- Part-timers work 20-25 hours a week
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Embrace UA’s Customer Service Standards
- Be the friendliest product expert ever
- Learn and understand customer needs and answer questions
- Process sales and returns efficiently – getting customers on their way quickly
- You have the keys – the store can’t open or close without you
- If opening, you arrive first and do what’s needed to open on time – including banking and tidying
- If closing the store, you’re last to leave – completing closing procedures and leaving the store in good shape for the next morning
- You might also prepare displays, mark sale prices or do basic cleaning
OUR “MUST HAVES”
- A friendly, energetic personality
- Be cool – handle multiple customers and projects without getting ruffled
- Flexibility to get there early or stay late as the job requires
- Pass our online assessment, a background check and drug test
- Must be 18 or over with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of retail sales or related experience.
IT’S A PHYSICAL JOB
- Walk and stand for long periods of time
- Use hands and arms to reach for and handle merchandise, boxes, cleaning supplies and other items
- Sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds
- Safety measures to help protect staff and customers through COVID-19
- Occasionally work offsite at “pop-up” stores at client hospitals or offices
Plenty of benefits too.
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage (full time employees)
- Self-Care Matters! We offer an Employee Assistance Program – self-care and support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance (full time employees)
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program - 35% employee merchandise discount
- Work uniforms and new shoes provided
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Want to check out the store? Stop by.
Mon-Sat 10a - 7p • Sun 12p - 5p803-796-1235
Advanced SearchSearch Jobs
- Search All Categories
- Accounting and Finance Jobs
- Administrative and Clerical Jobs
- Art and Graphic Design Jobs
- Corporate Operations and Project Management Office Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Fashion Design & Development Jobs
- Sales and Business Development Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Marketing & Digital E-Commerce Jobs
- Merchandise Buyer Jobs
- Merchandise Planning Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Risk Management Jobs
- Sourcing, Production and Quality Jobs
- Technology Development Jobs
- Technology Support Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Jobs
- Returning Users
- View All Jobs
- Susan Masimore CEO, Uniform Advantage
Follow UA Brands on Social MediaThis section contains content aggregated from UA Brands social media accounts. As a result of the different sources and the plug-in used to aggregate them, there will more than likely be some accessibility issues in this section. These posts can also be found directly on our facebook page, here.
If you like what you’ve heard about us so far and believe you’re exactly the ambitious, self-motivated professional we need, we’d love to meet you!