IT -Dynamics AX 2012 Techno-Functional Lead
- Job Ref:
- 101 NE 3rd Ave, Suite 2000, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Technology and Computer-Related
The Dynamics AX Techno-Functional Lead is responsible for the solution configuration, customizations, security, support, integrity and ongoing management of UA Brands’ ERP utilizing a Microsoft AX Dynamics 2012 R3 platform, supporting core areas of finance, supply chain, distribution, retail, and customer service operations. The AX Techno-Functional Lead is responsible for troubleshooting and problem resolution. In order to accomplish this, he/she needs to understand UA’s unique business challenges and work seamlessly with all members of the team to continuously enhance the solution.
- Analyze business process issues and improvements and provide solution recommendations to Business and IT management in timely manner
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Investigate problems with AX ERP modules (product and promotional management, customer contact, sales & marketing, Financial), diagnose root causes, and resolve issues
- Document and assist users in defining Business Requirements, process maps, and use cases
- Investigate Feature Requests, clarify objectives, understand software functionality and recommend solutions using industry best practices
- Lead functional and technical requirement gathering, gap analysis and documentation on MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Participate in new software implementation and projects
- Develop project plans, establish and meet target dates and budget
- Fulfill Ad-hoc business reporting needs and assists with interpretation of data
- Collaborate with Developers, DB Admins and business departments
- Assist the programmers and developers through designing, programming, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting User initiatives
- Create and maintains documentation and standards including all pertinent IT Service Catalog entries
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users
- Work with all teams including technical, functional, as well external and offshore software
- BA or BS degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering, Information Systems, or Supply Chain Management or related field.
- We are open to remote work assignment. Travel to Corporate and other UA locations will be required.
- 3 + years of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP Systems support experience. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Finance modules including AP, AR, General Ledger, and Sales & Marketing
- 3+ years of experience supporting and understanding of business processes for Dynamics AX 2012 R3 ERP
- Should have completed at least 1 Full Life-Cycle Implementation of ERP. Hands-on implementation experience
- Hands on experience in diverse areas including implementation, migration, training & troubleshooting
- Experience in ERP gap analysis and requirements gathering
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic downtown location, there’s another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.