Inventory Control Clerk
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As an Inventory Control Clerk, you will complete assignments that assist in managing the company inventory accuracy. You will participate in executing slotting processes, cycle counts, inventory movements, and incomplete order processing.
HERE’S THE GOOD STUFF
- Base pay starts at $16.50 an hour
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as needed
- Free Weekly Meal Allowance @The Marketplace!
- Onsite self-service café: Full-Time Team Members get a weekly allowance of $35 for free meals and snacks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs cycle counts as directed.
- Researches and solves incomplete orders for same-day shipments.
- Matches order forms with invoices and record the necessary information.
- Executes inventory transfers and reassigns active locations.
- Required to operate power equipment at heights up to 40ft.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- 1 Year in inventory and cycle count.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be 18 or over.
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as needed.
- Power Equipment experience preferred
It’s a physical job
- Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time
- Crouch, kneel, or crawl (occasionally)
- Lift, push or pull up to 40 pounds
- Be able to handle noisy conditions
- Non-climate control environment.
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits, allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care, and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free work “uniform” tops provided
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we seek individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.Apply