HR Business Partner/Recruiter
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Human Resources
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria, to maximize effectiveness of the interviewing and recruiting/hiring process and regularly follow up to ensure timeliness of recruitment/hiring process.
• Exit Interviews: Conduct exit interviews with employees and managers over phone or in person; track and analyze data using Excel; monitor retention/attrition via the use of survey reports and turnover data. Create overview of findings on a monthly basis to discuss with Human Resources Manager. Identify, select, and manage external training and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
• Identify and implement solutions to improve efficiencies in the hiring process including reducing time-to-fill and removing bottlenecks through automated processes.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity. Conduct orientation and benefit sessions.
• Oversee the management of the applicant tracking system including job description templates, job postings, candidate profiles, and administrative functions.
• Create social media marketing to attract passive candidates and engage current employees.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Support all other HR activities as active solution-oriented team member
• In-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
• Motivational with a positive attitude at all times.
• Verbal and written communications.
• Able to inspire and influence others to achieve challenging results.
• Develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in professional level experience
• Experience with end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking system is required (UKG/Ultipro experience a plus)
• Staffing/recruiting for all organizational levels from entry level to corporate staff
• Using social media to source candidates. Recruiting through multiple platforms including Linkedin, Indeed, etc.
• Previous recruiting experience in an eCommerce or distribution environment preferred (1-3 years)
• Demonstrated knowledge and full competency in Microsoft Office Products (2-5 years)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
• The employee may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee may be required to lift, push, and/or pull up to 25 pounds.
• The distribution center is subject to loud noise levels due to mechanical equipment.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Free Weekly Meal Allowance!
Uniform Advantage introduced the Marketplace into the Lithia Springs Distribution Center. The Marketplace is a benefit available to all employees, which includes a variety of meal, snack, and beverage choices that is restocked 6 days per week. As an added benefit, each associate is provided with a pre-funded account designed to allow for the daily purchase of a meal and a beverage. Another example of Uniform Advantage’s quest to make the Distribution Center, affectionately known as UA-North, a good place to work.
Watch your email − here is what happens next!
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you will get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we are the right fit too.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace!
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.