Full Time Retail Key Holder
- Job Ref:
- 2131 Pleasant Hill Rd, Suite 138, Duluth, GA 30096
Uniform Advantage / UA Brands is seeking a Full Time Key Holder Retail Sales Associate for our Duluth, GA store location:
Discover your perfect opportunity at Uniform Advantage, helping nurses, therapists and many other healthcare professionals find the fashionable, comfortable apparel they need.
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus Day Off (BDO)
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employee merchandise discounts
- Uniform and new shoes provided
- Referral Program: Get paid to work with friends!
- Fun events for employees at the stores!
*** Pay $9.50 hourly*** plus monthly bonus opportunity based on sales and customer service!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll provide friendly, expert service to our customers, based upon our Non-Negotiable Customer Service Standards while role modeling our newly implemented Safety Guidelines.
- You’ll ask insightful questions to understand your customers’ needs; answer their product and service questions; process payments, returns, receiving, ticketing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, merchandising, and displaying our garments.
Key Holder Opening/Closing Responsibilities:
- You will help support our commitment to a safe customer experience and working environment by greeting customers and providing them with face masks and hand sanitizer. You’ll assist with ensuring appropriate social distancing within the store.
- You will be given keys to the store and codes to disarm and activate the store alarm system. You’ll have safe access to prepare the store for the business day and to complete closing procedures.
- If opening the store, you may take deposits to the bank prior to opening; and get change.
- If closing the store, you’ll complete all settlements for the day’s business, including credit card reconciliation, closing reporting, and preparing the bank deposit. You’ll ensure any needed store maintenance is completed, including removing trash, straightening racks, organizing stockroom, and other general tasks.
- You’ll also handle other store responsibilities, as needed, including: marking sale/clearance prices; preparing displays; and basic cleaning.
- Friendly, energetic and self-managed personality.
- Multi-tasking ability: able to handle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to accommodate our opening/closing shifts. Store operating hours may change based on business needs.
- Completion of criminal background check and online assessment.
- Must be 18 or over with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Retail sales or related experience preferred.
- Average 1 year tenure in previous jobs. (Qualified students are exempt from this requirement.)
Physical demands needed to successfully perform the position include the ability to:
- Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Wear safety equipment including face mask, face shield, and gloves.
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- There may also be brief periods of outside work: assisting management or customers in transferring boxes to/from vehicles. Occasionally, Sales Associates may work a ‘traveling store’ event, where merchandise is sold at an area hospital, office or other facility.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.
(Mall Corners Shopping Center)
2131 Pleasant Hill Rd.
Duluth, GA 30096