- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
UA Brands is seeking a Fulfillment Lead for our Distribution Center to be part of the leadership team while working closely with our business partners. You’re a friendly, self-motivated service professional who takes pride in delivering WOW service and delighting stakeholders and business partners. You truly enjoy helping others and feel tremendous satisfaction each time you resolve an internal problem. You thrive in an environment that encourages you to grow and to take ownership of everything you do.
Helping heroes makes you one too. This is your chance! Helping nurses, therapists, veterinarians, and other healthcare professionals feel comfortable and look great as they work miracles large and small.
HERE’S THE GOOD STUFF
- Pay $18.00 hourly
- Earn $.75 more/hour for evening shifts
- Earn $1.00 more/hour for weekend shifts
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as needed
- Free Weekly Meal Allowance @The Marketplace!
- Onsite self-service café: Full-Time Team Members get a weekly allowance of $35 for free meals and snacks
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Our Fulfillment Lead serves a dual role to keep our operations running smoothly by picking orders as well as by completing the shipping release and packing of orders. As a Fulfillment Lead in our Fulfillment Department, you assist the Sr. Manager of Fulfillment and Fulfillment Supervisor in the execution of daily plans for production. Help to ensure continuous customer satisfaction; consistent with the established standards through supervision and delegation of activities to meet service level and quality goals daily.
IT’S A PHYSICAL JOB
- Walk up to 5 miles a day
- Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time
- Crouch, kneel or crawl (occasionally)
- Lift, push or pull up to 40 pounds
- Be able to handle noisy conditions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Distribution or Fulfillment Experience is a plus
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Forklift Certified is a plus
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free work “uniform” tops provided
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.Apply