Embroidery Machine Operator
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As an Experienced Embroidery Machine Operator, you will accurately process customer orders requiring embroidery.
*** Pay $17.00 per hour***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up, operate, and troubleshoot Industrial Sized Embroidery Machines to manufacture embroidered goods at the highest quality and efficiency standards.
- Prepare machine for garments, which includes loading digitized designs into machine network, manual thread color changes, and needle changes when appropriate.
- Prepare garments for the machine, which includes hooping mechanisms and backing placement to ensure the highest possible quality and output.
- Examine completed work to detect product defects and verify conformance and adjust machinery as necessary to correct quality or efficiency issues.
- Routine machine maintenance including Daily Oiling and Lint Control using a compressed air system and a shop vacuum.
- Position requires the ability and willingness to work on the warehouse production floor at all work- stations “as needed”.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift up to 10 pounds, occasionally push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- 5:00 am–1:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Sewing Machine or Embroidery Experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or drawn form
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be 18 or over
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits, allowing you the opportunity to customize a benefits package that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Coverage
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – support for everyday challenges
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching - Save for your future
- Short & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Accident, Hospital Care, and Critical Illness Insurance – Protect your Income
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off – Life Balance
- Volunteer Time Off – Make an Impact
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Free work “uniform” tops provided
- Regular Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
- See more of the benefits we offer
UA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we seek individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.Apply