- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As our Embroidery Assistant, you'll accurately process customer orders requiring embroidery. You'll keep our operations running smoothly by participating in Embroidery department processes including order check-in, quality control inspections, thread trimming, folding, and bagging of goods for final shipment to customers.
*** Pay $16.00 hourly***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and distributes incoming embroidery orders.
- Compares items picked with customer's order and production requirements to ensure accuracy.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or production requirements.
- Follows standards and methods for inspection of garments prior to embroidery machine processing.
- Trims thread and backing from goods following post-production of embroidery.
- Conducts quality inspection post-production to ensure accurate design work was completed prior to shipment.
- Folds and bags embroidered goods for distribution to the packing team.
- Hours will be from 5:00 am–1:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift, push and/or pull up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 25 pounds, and may infrequently be required to lift, push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
Your Warehouse Work Environment
- You’ll experience moderate noise levels from the warehouse/distribution center’s mechanical and computer equipment.
- You’ll often work near moving mechanical parts and will occasionally work from places high above the ground.
- You’ll be working in a warehouse environment with high temperatures (and occasionally cold temperatures.) Required Experience:
- Must be 18 or over.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous compensation and benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family.
Check out our UA Total Rewards that make us such a great place to work:
- Very competitive base pay with opportunity for annual increases based on performance
- Evening ($.75/hour) and Weekend ($1.00/hour) Shift Differentials
- Regular opportunities to work overtime and earn special bonuses
Comprehensive Benefits to meet the needs of you and your family:
Full-time employees eligible for:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Generous Time Off Benefits: 7 Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time, and Bonus Day Off in addition to up to 10 Days Paid Time Off for vacation/personal/incidental illness
- Free Paid Meals through our onsite Marketplace
Full-time and Part-Time employees eligible for:
- Free workwear and safety gear
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Employer matches on 401(k) plan retirement contributions
- Supplemental benefit programs including accident, critical illness and hospital care insurances, auto and home insurance, legal assistance, pet insurance, and Identity protection program
For more information about our extensive benefits and eligibility requirements, click here.
Career Development Opportunities:
Growing companies grow talent from within. Successful performance, reliability, professional conduct, and a desire to develop your skills and career can result in consistent opportunities for promotion.
Each of our departments has: Team Leads, Supervisors and Managers
We offer on-the-job training and leadership development – come grow with us!