- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Lithia Springs, GA
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
We now offer Retention Bonuses of up to $1,500 for full-time opportunities and $750 for part-time opportunities.
Our Warehouse Team Members serve a dual role to keep our operations running smoothly by picking orders as well as by completing the shipping release and packing of orders. As an Embroidery Associate, you will accurately process customer orders requiring embroidery.
*** Pay $15.00 hourly***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and distributes incoming embroidery orders.
- Compares items picked with customer's order and production requirements to ensure accuracy.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or production requirements.
- Follows standards and methods for inspection of garments prior to embroidery machine processing.
- Trims thread and backing from goods following post-production of embroidery.
- Conducts quality inspection post-production to ensure accurate design work was completed prior to shipment.
- Folds and bags embroidered goods for distribution to the packing team.
- Hours will be from 5am – 1:30pm or 1pm – 10:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays, as needed
- Pay for performance incentive opportunity!
- Evening shift differential pay of $.50 per hour!
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift, push and/or pull up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 25 pounds, and may infrequently be required to lift, push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
Your Warehouse Work Environment
- You’ll experience moderate noise levels from the warehouse/distribution center’s mechanical and computer equipment.
- You’ll often work near moving mechanical parts and will occasionally work from places high above the ground.
- You’ll be working in a warehouse environment with high temperatures (and occasionally cold temperatures.) Required Experience:
- Must be 18 or over.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line. Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Uniform Advantage introduced the Marketplace into the Lithia Springs Distribution Center. The Marketplace is a benefit available to all employees, that includes a variety of meal, snack, and beverage choices that is restocked 6 days per week. As an added benefit, each associate is provided with a pre-funded account designed to allow for the daily purchase of a meal and a beverage. Another example of Uniform Advantage’s quest to make the Distribution Center, affectionately known as UA-North, a good place to work.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.