Director of Inventory Management
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Warehouse and Distribution
Immediate Warehouse Opportunity! Uniform Advantage is hiring a Directory of Inventory Management. Are you looking for a better schedule? Do you want to make more money, the better you perform? We are looking for motivated team members that feel good about a hard day’s work done well. We're a growing company with a high demand for our products and services, so we're adding new positions! UA Brands' global operations are supported by our high-volume warehouse/distribution center located right outside of Atlanta, Georgia in Lithia Springs. The Director of Inventory Management will hold a key leadership role in the strategic direction and day to day management within our E-commerce operation. This role is responsible for the operational performance of our Receiving, Returns, and Inventory Control teams while ensuring a high level of inventory accuracy throughout the operation. The Director will be responsible for collaboration with department managers and corporate partners ensuring we are aligned with operational volumes and inventory requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with category merchants to develop seasonal allocation requirements for location and space planning, event planning strategies, and receipt projections.
- Establish and implementation of operational procedures for verification of incoming inventory, outgoing inventory, and handling and disposition of in-process inventory.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to direct reports and a broader IM team to ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization.
- Synthesize all planning inputs, along with supply chain variables such as forecast accuracy, target slotting projections, safety stock, lead-times, and lead-time variability to optimize fill rates across operations.
- Develops and recommends annual budget requirements. Anticipate and request funding for future personnel requirements. Anticipate and request funding for future material handling equipment. Maintains supply inventory levels for the department.
- Lead operational and cross-functional continuous improvement process, understanding upstream and downstream impacts to continually optimize processes and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Deliver analytics and insights that drive optimal product lifecycle & markdown decisions and processes.
- Maintain balanced inventory levels between ERP and WMS systems to ensure the availability of inventory is accurate for e-Commerce customers.
- Analytical & Investigative Skills
- Inventory Management and Analysis
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Quality and Change Management
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Must be 18 or over.
- Bachelors Degree
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and fulfillment operations, including; experience with high transaction operations and excellent skill in areas of supply chain logistics, and inventory management, with an emphasis on customer service.
- Distribution Center or Ecomm/Retail Fulfillment Experience required.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making ability in a fast-paced environment.
Our distribution center is located at 777 Douglas Hill Road, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122; we are NOT on the Marta line.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic location, there is another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Uniform Advantage introduced the Marketplace into the Lithia Springs Distribution Center. The Marketplace is a benefit available to all employees, which includes a variety of meal, snack, and beverage choices that is restocked 6 days per week. As an added benefit, each associate is provided with a pre-funded account designed to allow for the daily purchase of a meal and a beverage. Another example of Uniform Advantage’s quest to make the Distribution Center, affectionately known as UA-North, a good place to work.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.