Digital Photo Art Director
- Job Ref:
- Corporate Office, 101 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Art and Graphic Design
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
The Digital Photo Art Director position is a hands on art director role, owning the conceptualization, execution and production of the Product Description Page (PDP) and Product Listing Page (PLP) page visual content, both static and video. The position is a team of one with no direct reports but directs, guides and partners with retouching, asset management and photography teams.
- This role, working with asset management teams, ensures all deadlines and deliverables are met. Art directly weekly ecommerce photoshoots and be a creative lead for the in-house studio.
- Maintain and own ecommerce photo standard guidelines ensuring all deliverables are met with current brand guidelines.
- Partner with VP, Creative, Senior Art Directors and Art Directors to plan and research photography for editorial, flats, store windows, social projects, model, and video shoots.
- Work closely with VP, Creative and business partners to support ecommerce PDP/PLP and omni-channel brand initiatives. Manage annual shoot calendar and product turn-in schedules. Communicate with business partners to ensure they are fully informed and on schedule.
- Spearhead seasonal castings, working with photo studio and VP, Creative.
- Research and stay current on the medical apparel + fashion industries including consumer trends and photo styling; assessing and communicating their potential impact to business.
- Working with merchants, asset management, photography and CD to organize, plan, coordinate cross-channel photoshoots + video shoots; plan for PDP page pinup or ghost shots
- Communication with external + internal partners; follow up; project tracking; setting timelines + milestones; KPI measurement; resource planning; troubleshooting
- PDP + PLP pages-Select and crop images + curate PDP pages based on merchandiser notes
- Participate in Special Projects and Social Projects requests
- Research and monitor industry trends + market competitors; research, develop and deploy new technologies and skills including creative, OS, application, production, management, marketing and business practices and technologies
- BA/MA degree preferred but not required
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic downtown location, there’s another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply