DC - Stock & Replenishment Supervisor
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Warehouse and Distribution
Are you skilled in supervising a team that delivers excellent customer service? Do you take the time to learn what motivates each of your team members? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our Uniform Advantage warehouse!
We're a growing company with a high demand for our products and services, so we're adding new positions! UA Brands has six operating divisions that are supported by our high-volume warehouse/distribution center located right outside of Atlanta, Georgia in Lithia Springs. The Stocking and Replenishment Supervisor is expected to conduct direct supervision of their staff to include the hiring, training, and development of the team, conducting frequent feedback sessions with associates to ensure productivity and quality expectations are met. This role will also require the ability to complete daily payroll notations and the ability to manage all associate's, employee relations concerns with care and respect. Responsible for supporting the Stocking and Replenishment manager in the planning and execution related to the warehouse stocking of incoming shipments into UA’s distribution center and the timely replenishment of all pickable locations. Appropriate execution of warehouse stocking includes complete, accurate, and timely completion of truck receipts put away, ability to note and address all discrepancies, to include communication with the Receiving Manager. Appropriate execution of replenishment function includes complete, accurate, and timely completion of all replenishment pull and put away to include appropriate research of missing or inappropriate stored inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, organize and monitors the put-away process of all new receipts and replenishments that includes a smooth and consistent operation with a high focus in proper inventory controls in order to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Provide feedback regarding the staffing level to accomplish the Stocking and Replenishment department mission in an effective and efficient manner. Interview and recommend applicants to hire for the Stocking and Replenishment department.
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates the performance of all Stocking and Replenishment department associates.
- Provides appropriate equipment and training to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials. Researches material handling equipment to ensure procurement of the most suitable equipment in terms of performance, safety and reliability (RFP, etc.)
- Ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from the receiving areas (OSHA compliance, maintenance schedule, QA checks, observation of equipment use, training, and appropriate record-keeping). Counsels, records, and disciplines as necessary.
- Retrain warehouse personnel on proper Standard Operating Procedures, best practices, and customer requirements.
- Assist in supporting facility Key Performance Indicators which consistently meet/exceed established goals and objective.
- Professionalism and ability to manage and lead a team.
- The ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Prioritizing and multitasking.
- Organizational skill.
- Time management skills.
- Quick learner, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Ability to take initiative and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to cross-train associates and lead personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior Supervisor experience, 2-5 years is a MUST
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Minimum of 2+ years of warehouse operations experience.
- Power Equipment Certification
- Prior experience in a Distribution Facility is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must repeatedly lift, push, and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your Warehouse Work Environment
- The distribution center is subject to loud noise levels due to mechanical equipment.
- The candidate must be able to work an adjustable 30-day rotating weekend schedule.
- Department hours: 4 am to 1:30 am Monday through Sunday.
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
As an industry leader for 30 years, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401 (k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Continuing Education, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits.
Here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get a phone call or email from us, which will include a request to complete our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.