DC - Returns & Quality Control Lead
- Job Ref:
- 777 Douglas Hill Rd, Suite 100, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- Warehouse and Distribution
Delivers and executes daily planning for the Returns and Quality Control Department. Ensures continuous production of products consistent with established standards and expectations. Provides leadership for the daily processes involved with the receipt, processing, and restocking of goods in an accurate and efficient manner.
*** Pay $17.00-$17.50 hourly***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work, trains, monitors, and evaluates daily plans for Returns and Quality Control Associates.
- Reconciles defective and seconds location inventory daily; makes adjustments to inventory based on corrections as needed.
- Improves overall customer quality by ensuring service level goals are met daily through leadership and delegation of responsibilities that have been planned by the Supervisor.
- Maintains and reconciles return location accuracy on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the return to vendor programs; communicating with vendors as needed to obtain return authorizations; reconciling inventory returns and shipment of inventory returns to vendors.
- Coordinates the return of incorrect shipments to customers through communication with the Customer Care Coordinator.
- Maintains pending returns through coordination with the Customer Care Coordinator to ensure timely processing.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written at a professional level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to define, drive, and implement goals.
- Leadership and team-building skills.
- Organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- A supervisor or lead experience is required
- Previous eCommerce or Distribution Experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
•The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
•The employee must repeatedly lift, push, and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
•The distribution center is subject to loud noise levels due to mechanical equipment.
Schedule: 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Click here to see what our employees say about working for our UA divisions!
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
As an industry leader for 30 years, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401 (k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Continuing Education, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get a phone call or email from us, which will include a request to complete our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
UA Brands is a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.