Customer Care Specialist - Costa Rica based /REMOTE!
- Job Ref:
- Real Cariari, Autopista General Canas, San Jose, CR, CRI
- Customer Service
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
ABOUT UA/UNIFORM ADVANTAGE BRANDS
For over 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel for the medical and culinary professions. We are proud to support our valued customers - true heroes giving back with every shift. Our culture includes a long history of philanthropy and community support. Our strong values and unique culture are built on collaborating not merely as coworkers, but as family and friends. From the beginning, we provide candidates an authentic look into how UA Brands embraces their skills and perspectives, all in ways that continue to set us apart.
As part of our expansion plans as a growing, global organization, Costa Rica was chosen to open a Shared Services Center, which started operations in December 2020. While our Costa Rica business office is based in the beautiful and sunny province of Heredia, at a convenient We Work building with wonderful co-working space, most of our global team members in Costa Rica are able to work exclusively from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll handle one of our company’s highest-profile and most important roles: serving as the caring advocate our customers rely upon to help them resolve their concerns.
- UA Brand customers will contact you via Chat, Email and Phone seeking your expertise.
- Answering incoming customer questions or concerns; researching any needed issues; and taking full ownership for responding back to customers with resolution to their problem within the time limit specified by company policy.
- Handling sensitive or confidential customer data in a professional, responsible manner.
- Providing quality service and support with billing, order placement and modification; refunds; system troubleshooting; or other service scenarios.
- Using good judgment in resolving service issues. You strive to maintain a smart balance between company policy and customer requests, so that customers feel valued and satisfied, without unreasonable sacrifice by the company.
- Completing any special project assignments and assisting other departments during lower customer contact periods.
- Your mission: to continue strengthening the UA Brands reputation for service excellence in our Contact Center.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Exceptional listening, verbal, and written skills: you get along well with many different or strong personalities
- Organized and detail-oriented, with good time management skills.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Proven work ethic and team player mentality.
- Willingness to work per flexible US working hours, Holidays, some weekend hours and occasional overtime when needed.
- Strong exposure to international calls, chat and email process, preferably US Process.
- 2 years of Call Center phone support experience supporting a US Retail and or E-Commerce platforms.
- Candidates possessing exposure to US Retail and or E-Commerce Chat and Email Process will be given highest preference.
- 40 WPM typing speed.
- Fluent English.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
REMOTE – Work from Home
Have workplace flexibility - you’ll work exclusively from the comfort of your home with no commute! Remote employees are expected to be online and available during the core business hours for their team. Company computer equipment provided for business use.
- A quiet, private, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Minimum internet speed: 50 MB Download & 10 MB Upload. Speed test will be required using speedtest.net.
PLENTY OF BENEFITS TOO
UA BRANDS offers a full range of benefits that addresses both your health and financial needs.
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – self-care and support for life’s everyday challenges
- Continuous remote work
- Paid vacations
- Holiday Pay
- Social Security coverage (CCSS)
- Workers Insurance coverage (INS)
- Referral Program - Get paid to work with Friends
- Regular Recognition, Social Activities and Events – Mandatory Fun
UA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUITY EMPLOYER
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply