Creative Team Lead, Image Expert
- Job Ref:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Art and Graphic Design
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
The RGB Image Team Lead is managerial and quality assurance role managing the diverse skilled RGB retouching team. This lead position is specifically responsible for the areas of product description page images, web page images, email images, social media images, digital animation and video images. Project types include both reoccurring and Special/On-Demand Projects. Overall directive is to deliver natural, jaw dropping images that wow our shoppers and prospective customers in the most time efficient and cost-effective way possible.
The retouching duties of digital product and model images includes color correction to match product samples, compositing, masking, sharpening, resizing, clipping paths, drop shadows and creating reflections. The position requires the ability to understand our specific brand aesthetic goals and must be able to elevate any selected original image to meet or exceed our standards. As the team lead this position will manage a team of retouchers, mentor the retouching team, check quality and hold team accountable for quality standards, work within our established standards, set daily priorities, answer day-to-day team questions, work with both US and International teams to adjust priorities and re-deploy resources when needed, report out daily and weekly metrics, and collaborate with our CMYK Team Lead. This position is responsible for project timelines, resource management, quality standards + team reviews related to the RGB Retouching Team.
This is a remote working opportunity. We will be accepting applicants from the following states:
Florida, Georgia, Louisiana , Minnesota, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
May have additional tasks as needed.
Hours must match the US EST time zone.
- Manages RGB retouching team , retouching + catalog production processes, update Trello Boards + WorkFront Trackers driving and ensuring production timelines, including revisions, corrections, file preparation, naming, image routing and file according to production procedures.
- Establish effective relations with business partners and team members, communicate and liason daily to ensure project needs and timeline awareness
- Adjust image color to match product samples for print and digital. Edit product photography by creating clipping paths, drop shadows, reflections, adjusting color, and modify form factors. Use judgment on levels of steps/complexity required to get desired critical elements including color correction, compositing, masking, sharpening, resizing
- Output color random proof for assessment, compare and reproof
- Composite studio imagery into lifestyle photos. Directors to monitor, report, and improve workflow, efficiency, and retouching knowledge.
- Work with art team and Art Directors to monitor, report, mentor and improve workflow, efficiency and retouching knowledge. Create SOP and training documentation
- Continually evaluate industry best practices and technologies and standards to produce incredibly beautiful and color accurate images and efficiently as possible
- Thorough knowledge of Mac OS
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software particularly Photoshop, Camera Raw and Bridge
- Experience with digital post-production for print and web
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 2 year degree or equivalent
- Extremely detail oriented with project management skills
- Advance color management and color matching techniques
- Apparel industry experience preferred
- Experience with video color correction/stitching preferred
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic downtown location, there’s another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader since 1985, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, FMLA, Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs. For more information about our extensive benefits, click here.
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply