- Job Ref:
- Corporate Office, 101 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Administrative and Clerical
- Employment Type:
- Part Time
UA Brands is searching for a hands-on, energetic, Corporate Special Projects Summer Intern to join the team!
The Corporate Special Projects Summer Intern with UA Brands is a great way to gain insight within a global, vertical retail organization. Our interns gain real-world experience and are responsible for assisting in tasks and duties while providing support for critical business projects. In addition to gaining industry and functional knowledge and experience, you will develop technical knowledge and leadership skills for future career marketability.
- Work the image production process including photo usage, photo style, and color accuracy, re-touching, and adding details.
- Work closely with our Special Projects team to build and update reports as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Assist the department with research and other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Prior experience retouching photos and image manipulation.
- An appreciation for and awareness of emerging design trends in print and digital
- Video editing is a plus but not required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player, self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, judgment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with attention to detail and timeliness.
- Strong organizational skill
- Working towards completion of bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- Prior experience with digital marketing a plus
This is a Remote role - 10-15 hours/week.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.