Contact Center Supervisor
- Job Ref:
- Corporate Office, 101 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Customer Service
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Our Remote Contact Center Supervisor will manage the Contact Center floor by supervising all of the front line Customer Service Representatives. You are a resource who answers any questions the CCS's might have pertaining to customer issues or standard operating procedures, and you provide support and leadership throughout the department. This role is critical for ensuring the team is consistently motivated, well trained and coached, and has high job performance. The Remote Contact Center Supervisor oversees all of the work done on a daily basis, and confirms key metrics are reached; if they are not reached, he/she provides direction based on Contact Center best practices.
This is a remote working opportunity. We will be accepting applicants from the following states:
Florida, Georgia, Louisiana , Minnesota, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
Our Call Center seats 50 Customer Care Specialists
Remote Contact Center Supervisor schedule:
Monday thru Thursday 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm and Sunday 10am to 6:30pm OR Tuesday thru Friday 12:00 pm to 9 pm and Saturday 10am to 6:30 pm EST
Please note- you must be able to provide a high-speed internet connection and a distraction-free work area. Hardware (laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard, mouse) will be provided. Ongoing remote work is currently being evaluated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and direct day to day work based on Contact Center volumes.
- Monitors performance and provides feedback and coaching as necessary.
- Responds to Customer Care Specialist issues and questions as necessary.
- Participates in special projects as identified by the Contact Center Manager.
- Develops and executes coaching plans based on employee needs and as directed by upper management
- Mentors, develops, and motivates agents to exceed set performance goals.
- Create and maintain a motivating and positive working environment.
- Utilize monitoring systems to evaluate and impact performance to ensure agents are meeting expectations in all areas of performance, quality and compliance.
- Dedication to getting the job done with a sense of urgency.
- Resolve escalated customer concerns to determine appropriate action, balancing superior service with fiscal responsibility.
High school diploma or equivalent.
College degree preferred.
Business Management or related fields
Contact Center experience.
Customer Service experience
Coaching and training experience
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) a plus.
- A quiet, private, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Minimum Internet Speed: 5MB Download & 2MB Upload based on SpeedTest.net. You will be required to submit proof of speed using speedtest.net
Benefits Information: Enjoy the best of ALL worlds!
Along with a generous benefits package and dynamic downtown location (with free parking!), there’s another big benefit to building your career here: you enjoy the best of all worlds in one company. As an industry leader for more than 35 years, we offer the strength and stability of a large firm, with healthy profitability and exciting career growth. Yet our friendly, team-oriented workplace makes you feel like part of a close family. We offer comprehensive benefits with a 60 day waiting period, including medical, dental, vision, critical care, life AD&D insurance. We also offer a 401 (k) plan, FMLA, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance, and additional discount programs.
If you share our passion to transform every customer interaction into a rewarding long-term relationship, you’ll love our team. Reach out to us now!
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We look forward to reviewing your application! If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 3-4 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
Why do we request this assessment?
A big reason why UA Brands is such a rewarding place to work and why so many employees thrive here is the extra time we invest during the hiring process. We want to make sure our potential candidate will be a great addition to our family! This assessment allows us to get to know you better, which also helps you determine if we’re the right fit too.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Apply