Contact Center QA Spc.
- Job Ref:
- Real Cariari, Autopista General Canas, San Jose, CR, CRI
- Customer Service
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate recorded and live calls, chats and email transcripts and conduct one on one enhancement and review session with each CCS monthly.
• Coach CCS team to successfully deliver WOW experience through exceptional customer service and optimal efficiency.
• Monitor employee behavior and identify areas of improvement.
• Use quality assurance results and work reviews to provide data and actionable information to suggest improvements and enhancements to existing training programs.
• Participate in designing rewards and recognition programs.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written; as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Results oriented, motivated and ability to multi-task to drive simultaneous projects.
- Outstanding organization, time management and software skills
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint. Call Recording Software: Cisco Calabrio
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills - Identify the strengths and areas of development in CCS performance
- High School or Equivalent is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or advance student of Business Administration or commensurate experience preferred.
- English level 90% minimum
- Quality Assurance, Training or related fields.
- Quality assurance or training experience in a contact center environment and quality monitoring practices and recording systems.
- Prefer experience in a multi-channel business to consumer retail contact center with responsibilities for all current forms of customer contacts, including phone, chat, email, survey response and social media interaction.
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a team environment and engaging employees.