Business Process Support Associate
- Job Ref:
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Manufacturing and Operations
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
You’re a friendly, self-motivated service professional who takes pride in delivering WOW service and delighting stakeholders and business partners. You truly enjoy helping others and feel tremendous satisfaction each time you resolve an internal problem. You thrive in an environment that encourages you to grow and to take ownership of everything you do.
Gain invaluable skills:
We’ll help you advance your career with training and on-the-job experience that strengthens your communications, business, operations, and leadership capabilities. As a member of our BPS Team, you’ll work side by side with the Managers and Leadership Team, with many opportunities for valuable learning and mentoring.
UA Brands is seeking a BPS Assistant for our Pune Operations Centre:
You’ll be part of the business process support team reporting directly to our Operations Strategist work closely with various business teams and the Director of Strategic Planning & Project Management, Operations. Your deliverables will be around the creation and maintenance of products, product attributes, purchase orders, etc. assigned by the team’s business partners.
Our ideal BPS Associate is:
- Entrepreneurial-driven: You’re always striving to achieve better results…never satisfied with “good enough”. You look for opportunities to improve our process or procedures.
- Self-managed: You take the initiative to do what’s needed; solve problems; follow up on all promised tasks; and continuously improve your results.
- Team-oriented: you enjoy being part of a close-knit work team and helping co-workers succeed.
- Organized: You will be organized and efficient to be able to contact all vendors regarding all open purchase orders for shipping status updates and be able to follow up with the vendors who haven’t responded.
- Calm under pressure: You know how to soothe a frustrated colleague and transform a negative experience into a positive brand win. You handle multiple demands and extra-busy workdays without losing your focus or cool.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Creation and Maintenance
- Creating and Maintaining Purchase Orders
- Communicate with various departments concerning process workflow and due dates
- Maintenance and follow-up of existing supply chain and fulfillment documents.
- Interact with assorted divisions to determine best work practices
- Correspond through Workfront of ticket status
- A detail-oriented person who can perform repetitive tasks with minimal errors.
- Exceptional listening, verbal, and written skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with good time management skills.
- Ability to understand business process and logic and evaluate all given data against the same.
- Ability to challenge data accuracy and work with stakeholders to resolve the same
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Ability to work in a high pace, group environment
- Proven work ethic and team player mentality.
- 1-3 years of experience working in an English business support role
- Experience using various Internet browser
- Good working knowledge and exposure using MS Excel for data comparison and analysis.
- The candidate should have a foolproof systematic approach in following up with stakeholders as needed to get things done.
- Must have good exposure to working with internal stakeholders based out of international locations.
The candidate should be ready to work in the shift between 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM IST on weekdays.
Why UA Brands
Over the past 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel at great values, long-lasting product performance, and above all, strong customer satisfaction. We treat customers warmly, respectfully, and fairly. Always striving to surpass their expectations. Since its inception as a single uniform store in 1985, UA Brands has expanded to include:
- 28 boutique retail locations in 9 states of the USA.
- Multiple E-commerce websites and catalogs.
- Centrally located 186,000 Sq. Feet Distribution center serving our international customer base.
- Global operations for supply chain sourcing, production, and business support.
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
What We Offer:
- Flexible schedules.
- Employee Health and Wellness:
- Company-sponsored medical and insurance benefits for employees and their immediate family members.
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fun events for employees.
- Company-sponsored outings.
- E-Learning opportunities for employees.