Assistant Store Manager
- Job Ref:
- 8366 Hwy 7, St. Louis Park, MN
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Work where healthcare heroes get suited up.
Be an Assistant Store Manager for Uniform Advantage / UA Brands in Saint Louis Park, MN.
We help nurses, therapists, veterinarians and other healthcare professionals feel comfortable and look great as they work miracles large and small.
This is your chance to be hero adjacent – thinking big on strategic goals and assist with managing the day-to-day operations of our retail store. Building relationships with customers and your team, providing exceptional service, generating sales and growing the business.
Sound good? It gets better.
Competitive hourly base pay $20.00
Plus, you’ll be eligible for a $500 bonus after 3 months if you work full-time (40 hours/week)
Plenty of benefits too.
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus Day Off (BDO)
- Holiday Pay
- Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter off
- Work uniforms and new shoes provided
- 35% employee merchandise discount
- Referral Program: Get paid to work with friends
- Fun events for employees at the stores
What’s expected? Work like you own it.
- Go above and beyond to serve the customer
- Be a terrific team leader: motivate, coach and mentor, set and communicate goals, recognize great work and ways to improve – always with fairness and consistency
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to ensure sales goals are met
- Keep up with the day-to-day: managing employees, and keeping the store clean and stocked
- Assist with keeping an eye on the bottom line: control expenses and follow Loss Prevention directives
- Identify and communicate business concerns to Store Manager and be an active problem solver
- Travel locally to visit key accounts, find new customers and make bank deposits
Our “must haves.”
- Supervisory skills, including strong organizational and professional communications
- Self-starter: detail-oriented and eager to follow through promptly
- Multi-tasker: handle multiple customers and projects at once
- Windows savvy: training on internal POS will be provided
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Office proficiency (knowledge of Excel a plus), 40+ wpm typing speed
- Flexibility to accommodate opening or closing shifts
- Successful completion of criminal background check and online assessment
- A valid driver’s license and active auto insurance
Be up to the physical challenge.
- Walk and stand for long periods of time
- Use hands/arms to reach for and handle merchandise, boxes, cleaning supplies and other items
- Sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Lift, push and/or pull up to 40 pounds
- Set up and run remote “pop-up” stores at client hospitals or offices
- Safety measures to help protect staff and customers through COVID-19
A little more about working with us.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within and seek individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Last but not least.
UA is a drug-free workplace.
Want to check out the store? Stop by.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Mon-Sat 11a - 7p • Sun 11a-6p