- Job Ref:
- Corporate Office, 101 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Merchandise Buyer
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
UA (Uniform Advantage) Brands is now hiring an Assistant Buyer to join our Corporate Office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
We are adding talent and encourage you to work in an environment where you can take ownership of everything you do!
This individual is responsible for assisting with the execution of the day-to-day operations within the Direct Division for the branded product which includes proofing product descriptions for web and catalog. In this role, you will facilitate preseason order processing with item set up sheets, attributes, and confirming products are e-commerce ready. The Assistant Buyer will develop relationships with vendors to follow up on discontinued, new product availability, and product inquiries.
This is a Temporarily Remote opportunity.
- Responsible for proofing product descriptions for accuracy in product details and spelling for web product; Proof catalog for accuracy in layout, copy, and photography.
- Obtain purchase order numbers from ERP system, create item set up sheets, update attributes, and review for e-commerce ready.
- Responsible for running data and creating reports for limited time sales, sales recaps, catalog pricing, and line plans.
- Create upload documents for price changes, weekly updates of customer returns to the web.
- Follow-up with vendors on new product availability, product inquiries, discontinued list, and closeout availability.
- Weekly add customer returns to Website.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on markdowns, and last chance.
- Microsoft Dynamix AX- ERP system
- Microsoft Office- Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Organization skills- ability to manage time, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and complete all assigned tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ten key typing
- Ability to effectively work in a team and with different personalities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Applying Retail Math
- Retail Store or Merchandise Buying, or Merchandising Experience
- Associate Degree preferred - Merchandising, Business, Marketing, Fashion Buying
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.