Asset Management Associate
- Job Ref:
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Art and Graphic Design
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
The Asset Management Associate ("AMA") will work closely with retouching, photography, design and production teams. AMA will facilitate garment workflow through departments by image ingestion, file management and cataloging. Experience working with digital assets stored in the DAM and metadata application are a must. The ability to analyze data, manipulate spreadsheets with strong knowledge of Excel using V-Lookup and "If" formulas is critical to this role. Excellent data entry skills with the ability to perform repetitive tasks with minimal errors is required. AMA is extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to work in a face-paced environment. Experience working in an English speaking business support role with the ability to communicate with stakeholders internationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets using Date, Catalog, Print Styles, Product Collections; Validation of master data against the correct references; Identify missing/incorrect color/print code details
- Metadata entering and updating, cataloging, converting, migrating, and bulk uploading of digital assets, ingesting assets into the DAM. File management and image ingestion to push to DPAD, retouching and color correction teams.
- Communicate with Creative Team Leads and team members concerning process workflow and seek information/updates.
- Update the work status and project details using the Workfront ticketing tool.
Type of Experience Required
- Extremely detailed oriented with asset management skill.
- The candidate should have a foolproof systematic approach in following up with stakeholders as needed to get things done.
- Experience working in an English business support role with exposure to working with stakeholders out of international locations
- Prior exposure to Creative Admin / Backend Data, Operations roles would be preferred but not mandatory.
Type of Skill Required Skill
- Analyze data and manipulate spreadsheets; reconcile numbers/reports
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines; Good time management skills; A detail-oriented person who can perform repetitive tasks with minimal errors
- Action oriented; able to work autonomously with minimal supervision; takes ownership, can pivot priorities and has excellent follow through
- MS Excel, Data entry
- MS Word
Why UA Brands
Over the past 35 years, UA Brands has been synonymous with fashion-forward specialty apparel at great values, long-lasting product performance, and above all, strong customer satisfaction. We treat customers warmly, respectfully, and fairly. Always striving to surpass their expectations. Since its inception as a single uniform store in 1985, UA Brands has expanded to include:
- 28 boutique retail locations in 9 states of the USA.
- Multiple E-commerce websites and catalogs.
- Centrally located 186,000 Sq. Feet Distribution center serving our international customer base.
- Global operations for supply chain sourcing, production, and business support.
UA Brands is a Drug Free Workplace.
As an employee of any UA Brands division, you will be part of an established and dynamic organization. We believe that success starts from within, and we are seeking individuals who thrive in an environment that encourages and supports self-management. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at UA Brands will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. UA Brands does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. UA Brands will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
What We Offer:
- Flexible schedules.
- Employee Health and Wellness:
- Company-sponsored medical and insurance benefits for employees and their immediate family members.
- Newly implemented safety measures to help protect our employees and customers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fun events for employees.
- Company-sponsored outings.
- E-Learning opportunities for employees.