Accounts Receivable Manager
- Job Ref:
- Corporate Office, 101 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Accounting and Finance
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
UA Brands is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team! The main responsibilities for this role include managing invoices, handling missed payments, and supervising Accounts Receivable Clerks. Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end to end.
- Manage the collection and billing operations and develop credit/collection strategies to maximize profits and minimize loss.
- Responsible for performance management of employees including training and development, coaching, and constructive feedback.
- Plan and follow up on various projects for process improvement while leveraging technology solutions to automate and streamline processes.
- Ensure that receivable integrity reports are accurate and reviewed in a timely manner; analyze data and prepare reports as needed.
- Review and maintain tax-exempt documentation.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout the entire accounts receivables process.
- Ensure that maintenance strategies of accounts receivable past due balances are within stated objectives.
- Reduce delinquency for all accounts through research and follow-up.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience will be a bonus
- Experience with enterprise-level ERP system
- Ability to work under time constraints and establish, coordinate, and meet departmental deadlines
- Hands-on management style with responsibility for interacting directly with team members while working on tasks
- A minimum of five years related billing/collection experience
- At least three years in a management role generally required
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivables procedures and general accounting principles required
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- 2 Year College Degree – Accounting or Finance preferred
Watch your email − here’s what happens next:
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.